It was a crazy week in the NFL. Unfortunately, there also was a spate of injuries that will have repercussions for weeks to come. Let's break it all down.
1. Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray sprained his foot during a 31-29 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. He'll have an MRI on Monday. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he had "no idea" if Murray would play next week. Cornerback Morris Claiborne also left the game but was able to return. Running back Felix Jones left the game at one point with cramps.
will re-air the Baltimore Ravens' 31-29 win over the Dallas Cowboys in Week 6 on Tuesday, Oct. 16
at 8 p.m. ET.
» NFL Network schedule
2. It's believed that Ravens cornerback LarDarius Webb tore his anterior cruciate ligament against the Cowboys. Jeff Darlington of NFL.com and NFL Network reports the Ravens fear linebacker Ray Lewis tore his triceps. The severity is unclear. Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata also will undergo an MRI on his knee. He was able to return to the game after suffering the injury.
3. Cleveland Browns running back Trent Richardson injured his "flank" during a 34-24 win over the Cincinnati Bengals. That's a new one. Richardson says he'll be ready to play next week, but he'll have an MRI on Monday to make sure.
4. New England Patriots wide receiver Brandon Lloyd hurt his shoulder while diving for a pass during the final drive of a 24-23 loss to the Seattle Sehawks. He didn't return.
5. Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kevin Kolb took a shot to the ribs late in a 19-16 loss to the Buffalo Bills. He didn't return. Kolb hurt his ribs in the preseason, too. John Skelton finished out the game under center. The Cardinals have managed to have one healthy quarterback at all times, which will have to suffice. Their safety, Kerry Rhodes, also left with a non-contact injury and didn't return.
SEAHAWKS AT 49ERS
• Thursday, Oct. 18, 8 p.m. ET
• Watch on NFL Network and NFL.com/LIVE
Download Thursday Night Football Xtra for a second screen experience while you watch the game.
Pick the game score and the players from each matchup you think will score the most fantasy points. Compete with friends and experts. Win a trip to the Pro Bowl.
6. Green Bay Packers linebacker D.J. Smith left on a cart Sunday night after taking a nasty hit to the knee against the Houston Texans. It didn't look promising. Smith was Desmond Bishop's replacement after Bishop was lost for the season.
7. San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Joe Staley suffered a concussion during a 26-3 loss to the New York Giants and didn't return.
8. Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz appears to be fine after banging his knee against the 49ers.
9. New York Jets running back Bilal Powell might have suffered a dislocated shoulder during a 35-9 win over the Indianapolis Colts, according to NFL.com and NFL Network's Kim Jones. Fellow backup running back Joe McKnight is expected to have an MRI on his injured ankle.
10. Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy is fine after being shaken up during a 26-23 overtime loss to the Detroit Lions.
11. Washington Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon was inactive during his team's 38-26 victory over the Minnesota Vikings with his foot injury. This could take a while longer.